You’ve been snapping photos on your phone all summer long of your family trips, BBQs and outdoor adventures. But what can you do with them besides posting them on social media or just leaving them on your phone. I recently shared some fun ideas on WCIU’s new morning show The Jam. Click here to watch the full segment.
- Mosaic Photo Book: Select 20 photos directly from your camera phone, choose the order you want them to appear in and then hit finish! In 4 days you’ll have a beautiful book delivered to your home! This also makes a great gift!
- Custom Photo Wall Cling: You can add some fun to your child’s bedroom or playroom.
- 5 X 7 acrylic statuette: Your child will love looking at these desk statuettes of their friends or far away cousins!
- Photo mini Basketball hoop: Your kids will love having this custom basketball hoop in their room
- Custom Photo Puzzle: Save your favorite memories by turning them into photo puzzles. Bring them out during the holidays or even give them as holiday gifts!